follow all news about “used cars” from different sites to most famous technicals /Karin Brulliard Is A National Reporter Who Runs The Animalia Blog. Previously by 2017-01-16 at 22:45
This animal shelter is hawking cats like used cars
– When millions of homeless dogs and cats are awaiting adoption across the United States, animal shelters need to get mighty creative to place the pets.Glamour shots of dogs, celebrity endorsements, alarming euthanasia countdowns and waived adoption fees are some common tactics for attracting new pet-parents.FurKids Animal Rescue in Atlanta didn’t settle for those. .
Number of used cars licensed in 2016 hits highest number on…
– New figures show the number of used private cars licensed in 2016 rose by 46.9% to 69,381 when compared with 47,217 in 2015.The Central Statistics Office (CSO) say this is the highest annual number of used cars licensed on record.While 142,688 new private cars were licensed for the first time last year. .
– CAMBRIDGE, Mass.-CarGurus combed through analysis of 900 million used-car searches on the car-shopping website from 2016 and found that Chevrolet, Ford and Toyota, respectively, were the most sought-after brands nationally.But the site also delved into the used-car search patterns of five major U.S. metropolitan areas to see which brands were resonating the most. .
– AAA Auto sold 4,650 used cars in Hungary in 2016BBJAAA Auto’s local subsidiary sold 4,650 used cars in Hungary last year, up by approximately 33% compared to 3,500 in the previous year, the car dealer told the Budapest Business Journal today.In Hungary, Opels, Suzukis and Fords remain the top three most popular brands with used car buyers, compared to Škodas, VWs and Fords in most other AAA Auto markets, the firm said.While the Opel Astra, Suzuki Swift and Ford Focus remain the top three most popular models, the Astra became marginally less popular during 2016, while the other two models have become more attractive. .
A brief guide to buying used cars from an extinct car maker
– It’s not often that an entire make of car sinks beneath the waves.When one does, its vehicles tend to take a knock on the used market – but if you refuse to be daunted by driving a snuffer, there are some very good buys out there.Now, you’re not about to hear us recommending anything by Sao, Tata, Daewoo, Simca or Plymouth. .