follow the latest progress in” Ford ” from different sites to most famous technicals /Itech Post by 2017-02-03 at 19:2
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Earns ‘Four Wheeler Pickup Truck Of The Year’ : Tech : iTech Post
– 2017Ford F-150 Raptor Earns ‘Four Wheeler Pickup Truck Of The Year’The 2017Ford F-150 Raptor is America’s number one pickup truck and it recently proved itself once again by winning the “Four Wheeler Pickup Truck of The Year Award”.Clearly, the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor is not yet ready to step down as America’s favorite truck.2017 Ford F-150 Raptor: The Truck Of The Year AwardAccording to report, the “Four Wheeler Pickup Truck of the Year” is an annual invitational event participated by several pickup trucks in the segment. .
– Shipments of the all-new 2017Ford F-150 Raptor are headed across the ocean to China.It’s the first time an F-Series truck built in the United States has been officially exported to China.Each model exported is a four-door SuperCrew configuration, with a high-output 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine and Ford-built 10-speed automatic transmission. .
The EcoBoost 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor shreds the old V8 truck in a drag race
– 2017Ford F-150 MSRP : $26,730Get best price quotes from your local dealers.By submitting this request, I am expressly consenting to receive email from my local dealers and/or the automobile manufacturer associated with such dealer(s) (or their representatives) that market to my interest in purchasing an automobile.I’m not in the market for a vehicle at this time. .
– Ford sets the 2017 F-150 Raptor loose in ChinaFord has taken its super-truck, the 2017 F-150 Raptor, to China, cashing in on the growing appetite there for unusual Americana.Chinese buyers are getting a special version of the Raptor especially designed for the market, complete with a tweaked example of Ford‘s EcoBoost engine.Initially, only one body-style will be offered, however. .
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Beats Old F-150 Raptor in Drag Race
– The continuous pattern of automakers downsizing their engines has now affected the most brutish of trucks—the Ford F-150 Raptor—but that doesn’t mean it’s any less tough on the street than it was with its old gas-chugging V-8.2017 F-150 Raptor proves there is a replacement for displacementIn a video uploaded to YouTube Wednesday, the guys at “The Fast Lane Truck” pit the new and the old Raptors against each other for a couple of drag race runs.If you need a reminder, Ford swapped out the old V-8 for a new turbocharged 450-horsepower 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6 engine; the new truck is also around 500 pounds lighter than the previous model. .